On Badtz Maru’s birthday (April 1st), Badtz infiltrated all of the other Sanrio character Facebook pages.
What a dick.
Some new treasures that I accumulated over the past couple of weekends of travel ♡
- Peter Pan charm bracelet
- Little Twin Stars bag (a gift from J’ai)
- tokidoki lip gloss in “Devil Girl”
- a pretty pen featuring My Least Favorite Princess
- Hello Kitty x Sephora Sweet Gloss in “Pinkie”
- three vintage ladies watches (from an antiques show)
- Sleeping Beauty Squinkies (a gift from J’ai)
- vintage Estee Lauder compact necklace (from an antiques show)
- pink miniature pocket knife (from an antiques show)
- Disney pins (a gift from J’ai)
I’ll post photos of everything else once I blog a proper recap of the last two weekends (aka a recap of all of last month (aka I haven’t updated my blog in forever)).
Guh, I need these Uniqlo x Sanrio shirts.
I guess a mandatory trip to NYC is in the stars for me.
I spotted these shirts in the men’s section of Urban Outfitters this weekend ♡
Finally acquired every item on my Sanrio x Forever 21 wishlist (including an extra Chococat dress for AK)~
Side note: I got the b&w Sanrio characters sweater on the collection launch date a couple weeks ago, and the Hangyodon sweater on Black Friday.
Spotted at Forever 21: oh hai
Spotted at the Sanrio Store (in SF): DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DAD.
Some tsotchkes that I acquired during my vacation in SF/LA:
I’ll take photos of the rest of my stuff later (including my pink melodica, all of my amazing presents from Kim, & my pins & hats from Disneyland).
Souvenirs from my vacation in California: tiny puffy Tuxedo Sam stickers ♡