Some photos from Comicazi’s Not-The-Boston-Comic-Con Get-Together this past Saturday.
Clockwise from top left:
Check out my write-up on the event (as well as the rest of my photos) on ComicsAlliance!
Spotted at Comicazi: Salacious.
Spotted at Comicazi: this hella dope belt buckle.
Boy Wonder / toy wonders.
Spotted at Comicazi: Batman Beyond?
- tiny Bat-cowl (Comicazi)
- Godzilla Force badge (Comicazi)
- cat hair/neck scarf (Urban Outfitters)
- Jason Vorhees socks (Urban Outfitters)
- moon/landscape tights (Urban Outfitters)
For a grand total of >$15.
Mia, Thor-nofrio, and I went to the Comicazi Halloween Party last Saturday night.
I’ll write about it in my blog eventually.
My haul from the Davis Square Flea Market and Comicazi:
- talking Austin Powers keychain
- tiny Wicket the Ewok Burger King plushie
- “La Chanson De Kiki”
- Adam Ant - “Goody Two Shoes”
- vintage cat valentines
- NKOTB pendants of Donnie & John (for Jasmine)
- Precious Moments bird pin
- “LETTERS” pin
My SDCC spam will recommence once I finish editing some photos.
Heading off to Comicazi-Con & Bazaar Bizarre in a bit!
Comicazi-Con & Bad-Ass Bazaar [link]
Dilboy VFW Hall [Davis Square, Somerville]
10am - 4pm
Bazaar Bizarre [link]
BCA Cyclorama [539 Tremont St]
Noon - 6pm
Who else is going? :D
Adam WarRock @ Comicazi [Somerville, MA].
Just a handful of photos that I took in between fangirl screaming/swooning with AK & Ming.
A tiny red robot in Comicazi.