Spotted at the Lego store: Harleen Quinzel’s office in Arkham Asylum.
A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Assembled during a business call.
NYCC 2012 swag: LEGO Gandalf keychain
The first trailer for the LEGO Lord of the Rings game.
Leveled up my wardrobe with things acquired in New York and things that I just received in the mail:
- bat glasses
- Andy Warhol x Uniqlo tunic dress
- grey bodycon dress
- Lulu Guinness x Uniqlo shirt
- cosmetics skirt (in navy)
- Princess Leia LEGO minifigure key chain
- polka dot tiered skirt (in pink)
I can’t wait to get home from work and pass out in my pile of new clothes.
OH MY GOD WHY WEREN’T THESE AT THE LEGO STORE IN ROCKEFELLER?!
- LEGO Super Heroes Superman keychain, $4.99 [link]
- LEGO Super Heroes Wonder Woman keychain, $4.99 [link]
Hopefully, this means that we’ll see more DC/Marvel minifigure keychains later this year :D
Pulled a Godzilla-suited Lego mini-fig the other day.