“Kiss Proof” ( Feb.1970. Archie Giant Series Magazine, Issue #171.)
New additions to my life, post-Nemo:
- conversation hearts
- Wet ‘N’ Wild lipstick in “Pagan Angel” - it’s part of the Fergie collection (obvi from all those times she wore black gothy lipstick)
- Diana Mini (w/flash) in white
- La Sardina (w/flash) in quadrat
Basically, I’ve upgraded the core features of my adventure kit.
In which, I blogged about the MAC x Archie products that I’m most excited to pick up this week - check out my wishlist HERE~♡
What are you planning to pick up from the MAC x Archie collection?
Some souvenirs from the long weekend:
- Deena & Ozzy creepers, on sale for a grand total of $29.99
- vintage gold ring watch, acquired for $10 from a pawn shop
- Aristocats Squinkie, ~$1.25 from Target
- NYX matte lipstick in “Pale Pink.” This chalky nightmare of a lipstick was my only regret this weekend. Ugh.
- a ticket for Gangster Squad, $9 at the Somerville Theatre
- Sonny Angel x Kewpie iPhone deccopin, on sale for 99¢ from Urban Outfitters
I ended up venturing out during Black Friday, and I came home with these things.
- Tulle dress [H&M]
- Estée Lauder Gunmetal Illuminizer* [Lord & Taylor]
- Pink cosmetics purse [H&M]
- Trompe-l’oeil sweater [Forever 21]
- Hangyodon sweater [Forever 21]
*I ended up getting this instead of the MAC “Grey Friday” lipstick… though I guess I still have like twenty-five minutes to purchase that lipstick too, so perhaps maybe idk
Should I buy this Grey Friday lipstick from MAC y/n?
Just purchased some new things to put on my face:
- Cyclops sunglasses, by Eyepster [link]
- theBalm Girls Lipstick in “Ima Goodkisser” [link]
TREAT YO’ SELF.