On Sunday, I met a squishy orange cat.
After being surrounded by 2’+ of snow this weekend, Moon Boots are definitely a legit investment.
I can’t decide which pair of Melissa oxfords to purchase. Wah.
A Girl With First World Problems
Some souvenirs from the long weekend:
- Deena & Ozzy creepers, on sale for a grand total of $29.99
- vintage gold ring watch, acquired for $10 from a pawn shop
- Aristocats Squinkie, ~$1.25 from Target
- NYX matte lipstick in “Pale Pink.” This chalky nightmare of a lipstick was my only regret this weekend. Ugh.
- a ticket for Gangster Squad, $9 at the Somerville Theatre
- Sonny Angel x Kewpie iPhone deccopin, on sale for 99¢ from Urban Outfitters
My saddle shoes have been completely busted since November, so I just ordered two purrs.
Things that I really wanted from H&M (except I really wish that they had holographic oxfords or platformed wedges instead).
Remember that time when PUMA designed shoes inspired by the Mach 5 and the Shooting Star for the release of the Speed Racer movie?
At the time of this sneaker launch, I wasn’t too crazy about these designs, but nowadays, I find myself daydreaming about these kicks quite often.
#FebPhotoADay meme on Instagram: Days 21 - 29
a fave photo of you, where you work, your shoes, inside your bathroom cabinet, green, night, something you ate, money, something you’re listening to.
Went to the mall to get a price adjustment on some shirts.
Came back home with two new pairs of shoes (on sale, no less!).