StarWars PopArt - Freezing Han, by Bergie81
My haul from NYCC 2012:
- Josie & the Pussycats poster, signed by Fiona Staples (note: Sims gave this to me as a belated birthday present. Thanks Chris!)
- The Misfits print, by Bill Walko
- Felix the Cat lunchbox
- Halloween edition Sonny Angel Kewpie dolls
- Paper Mario stickers
- Bat Manolo sketch card, by Erica Henderson
- World’s Finest & Misery Chicks pin sets, by Ming Doyle
- JL8 pin set, by Yale Stewart
- Batman sketch, by Yale Stewart
- tiny pink vintage X-Wing
- LEGO Gandalf keychain
- Babies earrings, by Martha Rotten
- vintage Wicket & C-3PO pencil toppers
- Creamy Mami Docolla doll
- tiny white alpaca/arpakasso keychain
- pink alpaca/arpakasso coin purse
- R2-D2 tunic tank, courtesy of We Love Fine
- vintage Wicket plush (I just really like Ewoks, okay?)
- not pictured: Orko hat-shaped crown from Mattel
Head over to ComicsAlliance to check out the things we bought and what we thought about New York Comic Con 2012!
I met Skippy this weekend.
P.S. Check out the first installment of Black Milk Clothing’s Star Wars collection on ComicsAlliance!
I may have forgotten to check on Artoo during dinner last night.
(Don’t worry - he’s not dead. He just collapsed because his battery ran out.)
My virtual pet keeps projecting galactic princesses.
My haul from Outer Limits this weekend:
- Catwoman rings
- Micro Machines Han Solo & Millennium Falcon
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park watch
- Garbage Pail Kids pin
- Katy Keene pin
- Wonder Woman PEZ dispenser
- Mickey Mouse pin (for Jessica)
- Robin toothbrush
- Nancy vinyl figure (!)
My haul from the Davis Square Flea Market and Comicazi:
- talking Austin Powers keychain
- tiny Wicket the Ewok Burger King plushie
- “La Chanson De Kiki”
- Adam Ant - “Goody Two Shoes”
- vintage cat valentines
- NKOTB pendants of Donnie & John (for Jasmine)
- Precious Moments bird pin
- “LETTERS” pin
My SDCC spam will recommence once I finish editing some photos.
Leveled up my wardrobe with things acquired in New York and things that I just received in the mail:
- bat glasses
- Andy Warhol x Uniqlo tunic dress
- grey bodycon dress
- Lulu Guinness x Uniqlo shirt
- cosmetics skirt (in navy)
- Princess Leia LEGO minifigure key chain
- polka dot tiered skirt (in pink)
I can’t wait to get home from work and pass out in my pile of new clothes.
Went to Target to run errands.
Came back with a Star Wars shirt, Bat-bandages, & Girl Scouts x Lip Smackers.
Some things that I acquired in Harvard Square yesterday:
- Kiki’s Delivery Service magnets (turning these into pins/rings ♡)
- Beavis & Butt-Head key covers
- vintage Superman belt buckle
- Darth Vader & Boba Fett wallet chains (turning these into necklaces)
- tokidoki x Marvel hoodie (for Andrew)
- tokidoki x Marvel Hulk t-shirt
- Truly Madly Deeply colorblock pullover sweatshirt (not pictured)
- Zumreed ZHP-005R headphones in cream
All for the grand total of $81.95. Aw yiss~
We found Luke lurking behind this sign.
He seemed quite pleased that we spotted him.