We also rescued this vintage R5-D4 this weekend.
My humble bounty from Super MegaFest:
- Shark Repellent [from Arsenal Models]
- two Felix the Cat flicker rings
- Gandalf pin
- C-3PO ♡ R2-D2 pin
Spotted at Super MegaFest: NSFW Han Solo (& SFW Han Solo)
these dudes also arrived in the mail recently
StarWars PopArt - Freezing Han, by Bergie81
My haul from NYCC 2012:
- Josie & the Pussycats poster, signed by Fiona Staples (note: Sims gave this to me as a belated birthday present. Thanks Chris!)
- The Misfits print, by Bill Walko
- Felix the Cat lunchbox
- Halloween edition Sonny Angel Kewpie dolls
- Paper Mario stickers
- Bat Manolo sketch card, by Erica Henderson
- World’s Finest & Misery Chicks pin sets, by Ming Doyle
- JL8 pin set, by Yale Stewart
- Batman sketch, by Yale Stewart
- tiny pink vintage X-Wing
- LEGO Gandalf keychain
- Babies earrings, by Martha Rotten
- vintage Wicket & C-3PO pencil toppers
- Creamy Mami Docolla doll
- tiny white alpaca/arpakasso keychain
- pink alpaca/arpakasso coin purse
- R2-D2 tunic tank, courtesy of We Love Fine
- vintage Wicket plush (I just really like Ewoks, okay?)
- not pictured: Orko hat-shaped crown from Mattel
Head over to ComicsAlliance to check out the things we bought and what we thought about New York Comic Con 2012!
I met Skippy this weekend.
P.S. Check out the first installment of Black Milk Clothing’s Star Wars collection on ComicsAlliance!
I may have forgotten to check on Artoo during dinner last night.
(Don’t worry - he’s not dead. He just collapsed because his battery ran out.)
My virtual pet keeps projecting galactic princesses.
My haul from Outer Limits this weekend:
- Catwoman rings
- Micro Machines Han Solo & Millennium Falcon
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park watch
- Garbage Pail Kids pin
- Katy Keene pin
- Wonder Woman PEZ dispenser
- Mickey Mouse pin (for Jessica)
- Robin toothbrush
- Nancy vinyl figure (!)
My haul from the Davis Square Flea Market and Comicazi:
- talking Austin Powers keychain
- tiny Wicket the Ewok Burger King plushie
- "La Chanson De Kiki"
- Adam Ant - “Goody Two Shoes”
- vintage cat valentines
- NKOTB pendants of Donnie & John (for Jasmine)
- Precious Moments bird pin
- "LETTERS" pin
My SDCC spam will recommence once I finish editing some photos.